Resolution, which was formerly known as the Solicitors Family Law Association (SFLA), is an organisation of 6,500 family lawyers and other professionals in England and Wales, who believe in a constructive, non-confrontational approach to family law matters and the resolution of family disputes.
Resolution members follow a Code of Practice that promotes a constructive approach to family issues and considers the needs of the whole family, in particular the best interests of children.
- Listening to you, being honest with you and treating you with respect.
- Explaining all the options and giving you confidence to make the right decisions.
- Helping you focus on what’s important in the long-term.
- Helping you balance financial and emotional costs with what you want to achieve.
- Working with others to find the right approach and the best solutions for you.
- Managing stress in what can be an already stressful situation.
Karina is the one of only a handful of family lawyers in Wiltshire who are committed to dealing with matters under the Resolution approach and Forrester Sylvester Mackett is one of only three law firms in the area who also offer legal aid in some family cases.
By joining Resolution Karina believes that this further demonstrates Forrester Sylvester Mackett’s commitment to their clients to provide them with the best quality legal advice.
Karina believes this can be achieved whilst dealing with other lawyers in a civilised way and encouraging her clients to put their differences aside and reach fair agreements.
For more information or to arrange a free initial consultation, please contact our family team.