Rachel Saunders has specialised in Private Client matters since qualifying as a Solicitor in 2004. She joined the firm in 2014 and is based at our Swindon office.
Rachel’s specialist areas of work include:
- The preparation of Wills
- The administration of estates
- The preparation and administration of Trusts
- Capital tax planning and advice
- The preparation and implementation of Powers of Attorney (including Lasting Powers of Attorney)
- Court of Protection applications
- Rachel is a member of Solicitors for the Elderly
Out of the office Rachel is a busy mum but in the small amount of spare time available she enjoys sewing and making all sorts of things for her children and her home. On her days off she loves to wander around National Trust properties and gardens with her family.