Helen has worked in the legal sector for 22 years in both high street and corporate firms in Wiltshire, Bath and Pembrokeshire. She has been working as a Lawyer since 2013 specialising in Residential Property. Helen understands that property transactions can often be regarded as one of life’s most stressful experiences, so she works with clients to deliver a bespoke service designed to meet individual needs and goals. Helen ensures that matters are completed thoroughly and as smoothly as possible, with clear and practical advice throughout.
Helen’s expertise in residential property includes the following: –
- Sales and purchases (freehold/leasehold/shared ownership/help to buy/right to buy/new build (including self-build mortgages)) for individuals, investors or companies (including commercial Buy to Let mortgages)
- Remortgages or financing
- Transfer of equity (including those as a result of divorce)
- Secured Legal Charges between individuals (secured loans made between family members etc)
- Adverse possession claims
- Armed Forces Help to Buy Scheme
- Sales or transfers of parcels of land (residential land or garden land etc)
- Deeds of grant or relinquishment of rights of way etc over residential properties
- Title splits
Helen likes to continually develop and expand her skills. She completed the Law Society’s Continuing Competence plans throughout the year, every year, attending seminars, conferences and training to keep ahead of the changes and developments in her practice area.
Helen lives in Wiltshire and enjoys travelling, from short mini breaks sampling local delights, to sitting on a beach somewhere watching the waves, and anything in between – her dream is to explore the Fijian Islands. She enjoys spending time with family and friends, photography and dabbling in DIY and home renovation projects.