Free legal help for you and your family
- How do I start the divorce process?
- How much child maintenance should I be paying?
- What will happen to my pension?
- How much time will my children be spending with me?
- Will I be able to stay in my house?
- I’m scared my ex will take the children abroad, what can I do?
- I don’t know about my ex’s money, how can we agree?
Speaking to a solicitor is often the first step in answering some of the many questions you have about your family’s future.
At Forrester Sylvester Mackett we offer a free half hour appointment to new family clients.
We don’t charge any fees up front. Free really is free.
We will listen to your questions, and try to answer as many as we can.
At the end of the appointment, we will outline what we could do for you, and what our fees would be. But there is no obligation for you to sign up as a client. Many people do, but there is no pressure.
If you’re not sure, you don’t have to make a decision straight away. In fact, we often encourage you to take some time to think about things before deciding. We want you to make the decision that is right for you.
How do you book a free appointment?
Phone any of our offices, and explain that you are interested in a free half hour appointment. We will ask a few questions to make sure that we cover the area of law you are interested in, and to take some details from you.
We can ofer appointments in any of our five offices.
Please go to contact us for more details.