Even with the best policies and procedures in place, tribunal claims are an inevitable risk for any business. We can represent you and help resolve matters sensibly and cost effectively, whatever the claim. This includes:
- Discrimination (including disability, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marriage, age, gender reassignment)
- Unfair dismissal
- Unauthorised deduction from wages
- Whistleblowing (or Protected Disclosure)
- Health and safety
Our main aim is to help you negotiate a settlement to your dispute with your employee. If that fails then we protect our clients through representation at employment tribunals. A thorough and properly prepared defence, delivered by one of our employment law experts will give the very best chance of a successful outcome.
FSM fully appreciates that dealing with an employee who is determined to extract sometimes very significant compensation from an employer is frustrating and stressful. That is why our advice is aimed at the most practical way of dealing with employment disputes as quickly, efficiently and cost effectively as possible.
We particularly specialise in advising business clients:
- On the tactics of dealing with disputes with their employees
- Whether or not to fight claims before the Employment Tribunal or to settle by way of compromise
Our aim is always to ensure the best possible outcome for your business.