We require a Solicitor/Legal executive for our busy Warminster office. You should be able to undertake all aspects of private client work.
Experience in Trust Administration is essential.
Salary negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
Hours:Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm
Holiday:28 days in addition to Public holidays
Apply by Cv via email to email@example.com
Part time – Marketing Assistant
We require a person to provide marketing support including:
- Content creation and copywriting for marketing publications both online and offline
- Liaising with advertisers and providing updated adverts and when necessary
- Updating website
- Producing a monthly newsletter
- CRM updating, research and cleansing as required
- Setting up, reviewing and managing social media platforms for the business and staff in line with social media strategy
- Organising events such as drinks receptions, charity quizzes etc
- Keeping brand consistency across all mediums
- Monitor annual marketing budget
- Other marketing related tasks as required
Hours: 15 hours per week, flexible on days and times
Holiday: 28 days in addition to public holidays
Apply by CV via email to Tara Huntley
No agencies please.
1st Line Support Analyst
- Supporting the IT manager in responding to IT requests in a timely manner
- Prioritise and escalate calls as required
- Supporting remote sites at 5 locations.
- Remote and local first line employee assistance via telephone, intranet or in person
- Troubleshooting day to day IT issues such as PC’s, laptops, printers, phones, digital dictation etc.
- Liaising with external support companies when required, to resolve issues
- Setting up new starters: desktops, user accounts in Active Directory
- Monitoring daily backups, servers, internet connections,
- Updating of the company website
- Documenting IT procedures and associated administrative tasks ideally have previous Helpdesk experience and have working knowledge and/or experience of various technologies, particularly Configuring Windows 7, Windows 10, and Office 365, setting up new PC’s.
- Candidate must be able to drive and have access to a car for business travel
- Ability to deliver IT support to employees on a daily basis using a helpdesk system
- This role will suit a person who thrives on a busy and challenging working environment with a constantly changing workload
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange, MS Office, Sophos Anti-virus software
- Highly organised and methodical with a proactive approach
- Confident and capable of working effectively sometimes without supervision, able to prioritise
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with employees at all levels within the business
- Working to deadlines
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills including bespoke legal software
- Team player; works with and supports the rest of the team. Shares ideas and innovations
- Problem solving and diagnostic skills
- IT skills
- Windows 7/10
- Microsoft Office
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Sophos Anti Virus
- Documenting issues and Resolutions
- IT Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on your own.
Apply by CV via email to Lisa Pursey